By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Identify two support functions unique to managing training.
• Name four training-related job titles typically found in a mid-size company.
• List at least five topics you should include in a train-the-trainer course.
• Identify the four critical processes linking training to performance that will improve business results.
• Name five motivators for employees to perform better work.
As a manager in charge of training, you also take on the role of supporter of the training operation. You need to be in charge of training facilities and personnel, monitoring, ...