By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Name three characteristics of today’s changing workforce that suggest the need for administrative competency in managing training.
• Describe three processes to help develop internal networks of colleagues.
• List five drivers of change that point the way for administrative action.
• Describe three ways to get the most value from outside seminars.
• Name the four organizational categories to document as part of training project management.
An administrator gets things done—through people, through processes and systems, and in synch with corporate ...