By the end of this chapter, you should be able to describe several strategies for managing your priorities by:
• Using a system.
• Setting up a task or project so that the outcome meets expectations and objectives.
• Evaluating available resources.
• Delegating tasks and responsibilities.
• Reducing interruptions.
• Avoiding problems and reducing their effects.
• Managing conflicting priorities.
• Reducing and managing stress.
Knowing what is important is the first step in managing your priorities, but managing priorities successfully requires ongoing attention. According to ...