Content is king in SEO, but keeping content fresh and exciting for site visitors – and readily searchable by the search engines – is challenging because continually generating new content is both costly and time-consuming. Is there an alternative? In this video, content marketing maven Laura Busche introduces content repurposing as a method for staying ahead of the “we-need-more-content-now” machine. Along the way, you’ll learn what content re-purposing is and why it’s important; become aware of some legal cautions to consider when setting up a content repurposing effort; and get a close look at seven specific ways to repurpose your content.
- Discover what content repurposing means, why you should do it, and how you can do it
- Learn to transform a blog post to an infographic and an infographic to a video
- See how you can turn a video into a blog post or a set of social media graphics
- Explore ways to change Ebooks into social graphics and blog posts into GIFs or presentations
- Understand the intellectual property, licensing, and contract concerns inherent in repurposing
Laura Busche, director of content strategy at Creative Market and co-founder of the interactive agency Ozone Labs, has been working in content marketing, branding, social media, and on-line marketing since 2008. She authored the O'Reilly title "Lean Branding"; contributes regularly to Smashing Magazine andSitepoint; and is a member of the Global Shaper program at the World Economic Forum. She holds a business degree from American University and a M.A. in design management from the Savannah College of Art and Design.
- Title: How to Repurpose Content Across Multiple Platforms
- Release date: August 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491971178
You might also like
Currency Kings: How Billionaire Traders Made their Fortune Trading Forex and How You Can Too (Audio Book)
Currency Kings provides a proven four-part formula that will help any investor navigate and profit in …
Python for Data Science Complete Video Course (Video Training)
9+ Hours of Video Instruction While there are resources for Data Science and resources for Machine …
Marketing For Dummies, 5th Edition
The classic, bestselling marketing guide, updated for the digital era Marketing For Dummies, 5 th Edition …
Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content
Finally a go-to guide to creating and publishing the kind of content that will make your …