Business thinking skills that really work
Better creative thinking leads to brilliant decision making and successful, innovative solutions to business problems. Using the proven practical skills, techniques and advice in this book, you will learn how to think better, faster and more productively, enabling you to shape, train and inspire your thinking to deliver more effective results.
· Improve your critical analysis and thinking skills
· Become confident in making better and more creative decisions
· become faster and more effective at problem solving
This book will enable you to become a calm, logical and well-argued decision maker with the ability to deliver better solutions and outstanding results - and win the accolade for your work – “well thought through, persuasively argued with a creative set of options. Well done.”
Table of contents
- Title page
- About the author
- Introduction: what do you think?
- part 1 How to use your most important asset – your brain
- part 2 Summary: brilliant thinking on a plate
- part 3 Critical thinking
- part 4 Decision-making
- part 5 Creative thinking
- part 6 Thinking of other people
- part 7 Final thoughts
- A reading list
- What did you think of this book?
- Title: How to Solve Problems and Make Brilliant Decisions
- Release date: December 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9781292064055
You might also like
Social Nation: How to Harness the Power of Social Media to Attract Customers, Motivate Employees, and Grow Your Business
It's time to join Social Nation and prosper! This book will show you, as an employee, …
Be a Great Problem Solver – Now!
Adrian Reed is an enthusiastic Business Analyst and Consultant who loves working with others to solve …
Every Leader Is an Artist: How the World’s Greatest Artists Can Make You a More Creative Leader
Make Every Business Day Your Masterpiece Every Leader Is an Artist makes the compelling case that …
Peter F. Drucker on Management Essentials
Classic Advice for Today's Management Challenges Peter F. Drucker's timeless thinking on management--distilled in this series …