By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Describe six administrative duties that must be performed in conjunction with delivering a training program.
• Use four techniques to prepare yourself physically and mentally to deliver training.
• Get your training program off to a good start in the classroom.
• Describe how to facilitate training effectively.
• Select appropriate methods to encourage transfer of learning from the classroom to the workplace.
Once you have designed your training program, it is time to turn your attention to the training delivery, which is Phase 3 in the ...