By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• List and describe the two basic types of capital and the various alternative sources of each type.
• Identify the six principal sources of equity funding (including search funds and crowdfunding) and describe their advantages and disadvantages.
• Identify the five principal sources of debt funding and describe their advantages and disadvantages.
• Describe specific areas that a business plan must address to satisfy investors and lenders.
• List the three most important factors that a company must consider when deciding how to ...