Positioning Page Elements
Key Skills & Concepts
• Understand the Concept and Uses of Style Sheets for Page Layout
• Create a Single-Column, Centered, Fluid Page Layout
• Create a Multicolumn Fluid Page Layout
• Layer Content Within a Layout
• Use External Style Sheets
So far, we’ve talked about how to set up a web page and which elements create the page structure. You learned the importance of organizing content according to natural divisions, and using the appropriate elements to do so. But at this point you may wonder how to actually get those sections to display where you want them to on the screen. This chapter seeks ...