1. Nancy J. Brent, Nurses and the Law: A Guide to Principles and Applications 2nd edition (Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2001), p. 414.
2. John Bratton and Jeffrey Gold, Human Resource Management: Theory and Practice (London: Routledge, 2001), p. 135.
3. R. Wayne Mondy, Human Resource Management (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, 2007), p. 352.
4. Jana M. Kemp and Ken Baker, Building Community in Buildings: The Design and Culture of Dynamic Workplaces (Westport, CT: Greenwood Publishing Group, 2007), p. 140.
5. John W. Jones, Brian D. Steffy and Douglas W. Bray, Applying Psychology in Business: The Handbook for Managers and Human Resource Professionals (Lexington, MA: Lexington Books, 1991), pp. 813–820.
6. “Causes of Industrial ...