After reading this chapter, you should be able to:
- Understand the essential steps in an employee safety programme
- List the statutory provisions about employee safety and health
- Enumerate the causes and types of industrial accidents
- Explain the role of accident prevention and management
- Explain the measures that reduce industrial accidents
- Understand the types and causes of stress
- Explain the role of stress management
Johnson & Johnson is an internationally renowned manufacturer of health-care products with over 120 years of experience and Johnson & Johnson India Limited, the Indian subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, came into existence in 1957. It attributes its success to its staunch ...
Get Human Resource Management 2e now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.