424 IBM Branch Transformation Toolkit 5.1 Migration and Usage Guidelines
6. Click the Action Mapping tab. Select the /deposit action in the Struts Action
List. You will see that BTT WSIF Action is selected as the Action Type in the
BTT Extended Struts Action Type section.
7. Click the Select WSDL button in the BTT Extended Struts Action Properties
section, and select the deposit_ProcessPortType_SOAP.wsdl file from the
/WebContent/btt/bank/business/logic directory of the BTTBankWeb project.
8. Enter the following values:
– Validator Class: btt.bank.ui.struts.forms.WithdrawalXVal
– WSIF to Context: replyMap
– WSIF from Context: requestMap
9. Click Select Context next to the Action Context field, and select dsectxt.xml
in the presentation folder of the BTTBankBTT project. Choose
withdrawalServerCtx for the Action Context field, as shown in Figure 8-159.
10.Press Ctrl+S to save the changes.
Figure 8-159 Set up the WSIF Action for the deposit operation
11.In the BTT WSIF Action Map section, click Add to map an item using the
values specified in Table 8-7 on page 425. In this example, two zeros (“00”) of
Context data element WSIF message partkey Converter class name