Running H/F 1 447
To build the view that can manage the data, perform the following tasks:
1. In BTTBanckApplicationClient in appClientModule in btt.bank.client.appl
package, create a new class named WithdrawalView, as shown in
Figure 8-181, and which extends com.ibm.dse.gui.OperationPanel.
Figure 8-181 Create WithdrawalView
2. Open the class to visual composition by right-clicking
BTTBankApplicationClient and selecting appClientModule →
btt.bank.client.appl → WithdrawalView, and selecting Open With →
Visual Editor. Make sure this class is not open in any other Java editor.
Close that editor, if needed. Once opened, all the properties belonging to a
visual element selected is displayed in the right-hand side of the Properties
view. Select the operation panel, which is now a plain, gray box, and set the
448 IBM Branch Transformation Toolkit 5.1 Migration and Usage Guidelines
following properties, as shown in Figure 8-182 on page 448 and Figure 8-183
on page 449:
– DSE_operationName: withdrawalClientOp
– DSE_title: OperationsView
Figure 8-182 Set name to btt.bank.client.appl.WithdrawalView
450 IBM Branch Transformation Toolkit 5.1 Migration and Usage Guidelines
4. Add an SpLabel to represent the Customer Name field as shown in
– Change the name to vbCustomerName.
Figure 8-185 Add a SpLabel to operationPanel and change name
– Set the DSE_dataName property from the Context Path to CustomerName.
In the Properties view, click DSE_dataName Item. A dialog box as shown
Note: If you do not have or cannot find this palette of beans, construct your
view using the Choose Bean item.