Chapter 12. Working with the Contributor Web Client
The previous chapters have focused on the application development tasks that are performed in order to design and build a forecasting and budgeting application. This chapter explains how the Contributor end user can use this application to forecast and budget for the entities that they are responsible for within a company during a typical planning cycle. After you have read this chapter, you will fully understand:
- The Contributor workflow process
- The roles of a planner and a reviewer within the planning process
- The rights of a planner and a reviewer
- How to monitor the current status of the forecast and budget process within a cycle, by using the workflow screen
- How to log on to and navigate in the ...