Chapter 3. Cluster 1600 networking 121
Here are some exercises and questions to further help you prepare:
1. On a test system that does not affect any users, practice setting up new static
routes using the command line.
2. Which commands can be used to configure the SP Ethernet for the nodes in
3. Which netmask can be used for the study test guide environment on page 3?
What happens to the netmask if we add a third Ethernet segment to the
4. On a test system that does not affect any users, use the environment variable
nsorder to change the default order for resolving host names.
5. On a test system that does not affect any users, configure NIS.