This IBM® Redpaper™ publication addresses IBM Patterns for Cognitive Systems topics to anyone developing, implementing, and using Cognitive Solutions on IBM Power Systems™ servers. Moreover, this publication provides documentation to transfer the knowledge to the sales and technical teams.
This publication describes IBM Patterns for Cognitive Systems. Think of a pattern as a use case for a specific scenario, such as event-based real-time marketing for real-time analytics, anti-money laundering, and addressing data oceans by reducing the cost of Hadoop. These examples are just a few of the cognitive patterns that are now available. Patterns identify and address challenges for cognitive infrastructures. These entry points then help you understand where you are on the cognitive journey and enables IBM to demonstrate the set of solutions capabilities for each lifecycle stage.
This book targets technical readers, including IT specialist, systems architects, data scientists, developers, and anyone looking for a guide about how to unleash the cognitive capabilities of IBM Power Systems by using patterns.
Table of contents
- Front cover
IBM Power Systems Bits: Understanding IBM Patterns for Cognitive Systems
Introduction to IBM Patterns for Cognitive Systems
- Understanding what a cognitive system solution should achieve
- Architectural components of the solution
- How to build your infrastructure and your application API
- What to do with your data
- Putting your solution to work
- Summary and conclusion
- Now you can become a published author, too!
- Stay connected to IBM Redbooks
- Introduction to IBM Patterns for Cognitive Systems
- Back cover
- Title: IBM Power Systems Bits: Understanding IBM Patterns for Cognitive Systems
- Release date: February 2018
- Publisher(s): IBM Redbooks
- ISBN: 9780738456676
You might also like
What Is the Cloud?
Why are so many companies moving to the cloud? In a word, agility. Businesses need to …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …
Building Serverless Applications with Google Cloud Run
Learn how to build a serverless real-world application in the cloud that’s reliable, secure, maintainable, and …
Introducing Python, 2nd Edition
Easy to understand and fun to read, this updated edition of Introducing Python is ideal for …