Master various techniques in IBM SPSS Modeler to perform efficient analytics on your data
About This Video
- Use IBM SPSS Modeler to build models than you can deploy in the day to day running of your business
- Save time and effort while getting more value from your data than ever before
- A comprehensive tutorial to get you started with predictive analytics and Decision Trees using SPSS Modeler
IBM SPSS Modeler enables you to explore data, identify important relationships that you can leverage, and build predictive models quickly, allowing your organization to base its decisions purely on the insights obtained from your data.
With the help of this course, you'll follow the industry-standard data mining process, gaining new skills at each stage, from loading data to integrating results into everyday business practices. Get a handle on the most efficient ways of extracting data from your own sources, preparing it for exploration and modeling. You will be acquainted with the best methods for building models that will perform well in your workplace.
Go beyond the basics and get the full power of your data mining workbench using IBM SPSS Modeler with this handy tutorial.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Exploring Data Mining and Modeler
- Chapter 2 : Importing Data and Assessing Data Quality
- Chapter 3 : Data Preparation
- Chapter 4 : Digging into Modeling
- Chapter 5 : Evaluation and Deployment
- Title: IBM SPSS Modeler Essentials
- Release date: October 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787286924