IBM Storage for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is a comprehensive container-ready solution that includes all the hardware & software components necessary to setup and/or expand your Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform V3.11 environment.
IBM Storage, bringing enterprise data services to containers.
In this blueprint, learn how to:
• Combine the benefits of IBM Systems with the performance of IBM Storage solutions so that you can deliver the right services to your clients today!
• Build a 24 by 7 by 365 enterprise class private cloud with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
• Leverage enterprise class services such as NVMe based flash performance, high data availability, and advanced container security
IBM Storage for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform: designed for your DevOps environment for on-premises deployment with easy-to-consume components built to perform and scale for your enterprise. Simplify your journey to cloud with pre-tested and validated blueprints engineered to enable rapid deployment and peace of mind as you move to a hybrid multicloud environment.
You now have the capabilities.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Create a Secret for the IBM Storage Enabler for Containers database
- Configure IBM Block Storage (IBM Spectrum Connect)
- Configure for IBM Spectrum Scale
- Install IBM Storage Enabler for Containers
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Back cover
- Title: IBM Storage for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform V3.11 Blueprint Version 1 Release 1
- Release date: September 2019
- Publisher(s): IBM Redbooks
- ISBN: 9780738458083
You might also like
Java SE 17 Developer (1Z0-829)
21+ Hours of Video Instruction An intensive and guided video course to learn and practice while …
React.JS: The Complete Course for Beginners
React JS has taken center stage in easing the creation of dynamic user interfaces for websites …
Exploit design, deployment, and management of large-scale containers About This Book Explore the latest features available …
Mastering Kubernetes - Third Edition
Go beyond simply learning Kubernetes fundamentals and its deployment, and explore more advanced concepts, including serverless …