IBM Storage Solutions for IBM Cloud™ Private delivers a blueprint for multicloud architecture.
IBM, delivering solutions to help you win.
In this blueprint, learn how to:
- Combine the benefits of IBM Systems with the performance of IBM Storage solutions so that you can deliver the right services to your clients today.
- Deliver optimized private cloud services ahead of schedule and under budget with a complete IBM Cloud Private stack.
- Containerize applications and deliver the SLAs that your team needs to thrive and win.
Implement IBM Cloud Private to deploy modern applications like blockchain and AI or modernize what you already have. You now have the capabilities.
This edition applies to IBM Storage Solutions for IBM Cloud Private Version 1 Release 5.0.
Table of contents
- About this document
- Support for the Blueprint and its configurations
- Multicloud solution reference architecture
- Solution architecture control and data paths
IBM Cloud Private 3.1.2
- Installing IBM Cloud Private Enterprise 3.1.2 HA environment
- Performing first-time installation of Spectrum Connect 3.6.1
- Adding IBM Storage to IBM Spectrum Connect 3.6.1
- Configuring iSCSI/Fibre Channel for IBM Cloud Private 3.1.2 worker nodes
- Configuring IBM Spectrum Scale for IBM Cloud Private 3.1.2. worker nodes
- Installing IBM Storage Enabler for Containers
- Deploying a MongoDB instance using IBM Cloud Private and provisioning persistent storage to the MongoDB instance
- Deploying Minio Object Storage using IBM Cloud Private
- File storage class definitions
- Block storage class definitions
- Private cloud flexibility and data protection
- Get more information
- Appendix A. Using an existing fileset for volume creation
- Appendix B. IBM Spectrum Scale usage restrictions
- Appendix C. IBM PowerVC FlexVolume driver setup on IBM Cloud Private
- Appendix D: Sample scripts for MongoDB and Db2 database backup
- Back cover
- Title: IBM Storage Solutions for IBM Cloud Private Blueprint
- Release date: April 2019
- Publisher(s): IBM Redbooks
- ISBN: 9780738457642