238 IBM TotalStorage Productivity Center: The Next Generation
You can either select Computer Groups (if you have defined them in the TotalStorage
Productivity Center) or select single computers or all computers which have Data Agents
Verify that the Enable box in the top right corner of the panel is checked.
4. In the When to Run tab, specify if the upgrade should run immediately or should be
scheduled at a later time.
5. The Options tab gives you some options for the upgrade of the Data Agents. You can
specify if the Data Agent should be overwritten if the server already has the upgraded
level installed, and you can select the correct language option.
6. In the Alert tab, you can chose what alerts the TotalStorage Productivity Center Server
will generate for the upgrade job.
7. After having reviewed all tabs select File → Save. You must specify a name for the job.
The upgrade job will be saved and run either immediately, or at the time you chose in the
When to Run tab.
8. To check if the upgrades have completed successfully, right-click the Data Agent upgrade
and select Refresh. You can see an entry for the upgrade job you submitted. Click the
little plus sign (+) to the left of your job name and an entry with the time stamp of the
submission of your job opens. Click this entry and you can see the log for the job on the
right pane, as shown in Figure 6-55.
Figure 6-55 Data Agent upgrade, job log of the upgrade job
9. You can click the symbol next to the job log entry and examine the log for your upgrade