Chapter 6. Advanced configuration topics 281
5. Click the Portlet category.
6. Click the Add link.
7. In the Search dialog box, enter Notes.
8. Select the Lotus Notes View portlet and add to the palette.
9. Now, right-click the Lotus Notes View Portlet icon, and while holding it, drag
the portlet onto the page where you want to deploy the portlet.
In our test environment, we used the “People” view of the Domino Directory. To
configure the Domino Databases portlet, complete the following steps:
1. Select the Edit portlet properties icon in the upper-right corner of the portlet.
2. In the Available Views section, click Add.
3. Enter the following values (see Figure 6-76 on page 282):
– For the View Title field, enter the name of the view you want to access. In
our case, this is $People.
– For the Server field, specify the server name where the database is
located. Select the check box next to the Server section.
– For the Database filename field, select the file path and database name. In
our case, this is names.nsf.
– For the View field, select a name of the view that corresponds to the View
Title entered earlier.
Tip: When dragging a portlet onto a page or from a different location on a
page, remember that an orange bar will be displayed when you are over a
valid location to drop the portlet.