THE FOLLOWING IC3: LIVING ONLINE EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- ✓ Secure Online Communication or Activity
- Identity Protection
- Explain how to completely remove data from hard drives, portable memory, digital devices.
- Explain how to secure the data on your computer and keep it updated by backing up data to other sources – cloud, backup hard drives.
- Describe how to use protection programs and the value of these services. Also describe the harm that can come from not using these products and services.
- ✓ Ergonomics
- Explain and demonstrate proper ergonomics. Problems that come from improper ergonomics in relation to monitor height and angle.
- Explain and demonstrate ...