Chapter 5. Business process management with Business Process Manager 143
Figure 5-35 Attach UCA to the business process
5.6.3 Creating a mediation flow
A mediation is a way of mediating or intervening dynamically between services, and a
mediation flow implements a mediation. We need to create a new mediation flow that exposes
a JMS-based input interface and connects it with your newly created web service endpoint as
the destination interface.
First open Integration Designer, and then open Process Center. It will look exactly as it does
when you open it in Process Designer, so do not be concerned.
1. Open the Warranty Process application.
2. Then, right-click the process application and click New Mediation Module.
3. Name the module WarrantyMessageMediationModule, and click Next (Figure 5-36).
Figure 5-36 Create a mediation module
4. Ensure that Eager Parsing is selected and click Next.
5. Expand the Business Integration branch, select WSDL and XSD (Figure 5-37 on
page 144) and click Next.