- In the CloudWatch console, go to the Alarms section:
- Click Create Alarm to start the wizard:
- Select the metric you are interested in alerting on. In this case, we will choose By Function Name under Lambda Metrics:
- Select the specific metric. You can filter by any of the values in the table. In this case, we will select Errors and click Next:
- Define the alarm, giving at least a name and a threshold. In this case, we ...
Get Implementing AWS: Design, Build, and Manage your Infrastructure now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.