- During the installation process of the gateway, you can proceed and install the ExpressRoute circuit. To do so: You need to go back to your Resource group and click Add again. From the marketplace, we select the ExpressRoute:
- In the next blade, we set up our ExpressRoute circuit. Now we need the information your ISP gave you:
- Circuit name: The name of your ExpressRoute circuit.
- Provider: The provider you or your ISP uses for the peering with Microsoft Azure.
- Peering location: The edge gateway location your provider peers with Microsoft.
- Bandwidth: The bandwidth you ordered from your ISP.
- SKU: Select ...
Get Implementing Azure: Putting Modern DevOps to Use now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.