In this chapter, you will learn how to develop a comprehensive network security policy to counter threats against information security. You will also learn about possible threats and how to describe and implement the process of developing a security policy. In this chapter, you will learn about the following topics:
• Core principles that are part of a secure network
• Attack methods and how to plan a defense in depth
• Principles behind operations security, security testing, secure life cycle, and business continuity planning
• Cisco Self-Defending Network strategy
• Firewall technologies ...