Upon completing this chapter, you will be able to implement a dial plan to support inbound and outbound PSTN dialing, site-code dialing, and TEHO. You will be able to meet these objectives:
• Identify dial plan issues and possible solutions
• Describe how site codes and transformation masks solve issues caused by overlapping directory numbers
• Implement PSTN access in a multisite deployment
• Implement selective PSTN breakout
• Describe how to use the PSTN as a backup for calls to other VoIP domains
• Implement TEHO
• Describe the concept of globalized call routing and how it simplifies dial plans in international multisite deployments with centralized call processing ...