Upon completing this chapter, you will be able to meet the following objectives:
• List the issues with devices roaming between sites
• Describe the Device Mobility feature
• Describe the Device Mobility configuration elements and their interaction
• Describe Device Mobility Operation
• Describe Device Mobility interaction with globalized call routing
• Implement Device Mobility
It is common in multisite environments for some users to roam between sites on a regular basis. When such users take their Cisco Unified Communications endpoints with them, such as Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phones or Cisco IP Communicator (softphone) phones, the standard configuration of their endpoints needs to be adapted to suit ...