Upon completing this chapter, you will be able to describe and configure Extension Mobility to allow roaming users to log in to any device and have the device reconfigured with their personal settings. You will meet these objectives:
• Identify issues with users roaming between sites
• Describe the Cisco Extension Mobility feature
• Describe the Cisco Extension Mobility configuration elements and their interaction
• Describe Cisco Extension Mobility operation
• Configure and implement Cisco Extension Mobility
In multisite environments, it is common for some users to roam between sites on a regular basis. When such users use phones that are provided at the sites they visit, they want to, but traditionally ...