Can I DDD?
You can implement DDD if you have
• A passion for creating excellent software every day, and the tenacity to achieve that goal
• The eagerness to learn and improve, and the fortitude to admit you need to
• The aptitude to understand software patterns and how to properly apply them
• The skill and patience to explore design alternatives using proven agile methods
• The courage to challenge the status quo
• The desire and ability to pay attention to details, to experiment and discover
• A drive to seek ways to code smarter and better
I’m not going to tell you that there isn’t a learning curve. To put it bluntly, the learning curve can be steep. Yet, this book has been put together to help flatten the curve as much as possible. My goal ...