We’ve run the gamut of Entity-related topics. Here’s a recap of what you’ve learned:
• You’ve covered four primary ways to generate Entity unique identities.
• You understand the importance of the timing of generation, and how to use surrogate identity.
• You now know how to ensure the stability of identities.
• We discussed how to discover the intrinsic characteristics of Entities by uncovering the Ubiquitous Language in Context. You saw how both properties and behavior are discovered.
• Along with core behavior, you looked into the strengths and weaknesses of modeling Entities using multiple roles.
• Finally, you examined the details of how to construct Entities, how to validate them, and how to track their changes when necessary. ...