In this chapter we looked at the definition of Domain Events and how they determine when modeling an Event would be to your advantage.
• You’ve learned what Domain Events are, and when and why to use them.
• You looked into how Events are modeled as objects, and when they must be uniquely identified.
• You considered when an Event should have Aggregate characteristics, and when a simple Value-based Event works best.
• You saw how lightweight Publish-Subscribe components are used in the model.
• You discovered which components publish Events and which ones subscribe to them.
• You grasped why you’d want to develop an Event Store, how it can be done, and how one is used.
• You learned about two approaches to Event publishing outside the ...