In this chapter you will learn:
- that there are two sides to your brain, with their own attributes and abilities
- how to harness both hemispheres to get the most out of your memory
- practical techniques for boosting your imagination
- the power of senses to enrich memory
- new ideas about organising information to make it stick
Your brain is capable of the most incredible things, but you need to know how to tap all its resources and enjoy its full capacity for brilliance. Too many people struggle on much less than full power.
It’s easy to feel that your memory isn’t up to the task. When you’re rushed, tired, stressed, over-worked, multi-tasking ...