Presented by Ishant Nayer, Sr Data Scientist at Instacart
Being a data-driven company, Instacart realizes the power of good quality data. While trying to maximize the efficiency of data consumption by all work streams such as recommendation systems and availability systems, we are trying to make our Catalog the best in the world by delivering precise information to all our end-users including shoppers and consumers.
This session will cover the following areas:
1. How we used data science to auto-detect inconsistencies in the data attributes of millions of items comprising the Catalog, in real-time.
2. How we defined and utilized North Star metrics to optimize data quality of our Catalog
3. Different approaches being used to deliver a great customer experience.
Table of contents
- Title: Improving the Worlds Largest Online Grocery Catalog: A Data Science Story
- Release date: September 2019
- Publisher(s): Data Science Salon
- ISBN: None
You might also like
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Artificial Intelligence in Finance
Many industries have been revolutionized by the widespread adoption of AI and machine learning. The programmatic …
Practical Statistics for Data Scientists, 2nd Edition
Statistical methods are a key part of data science, yet few data scientists have formal statistical …
O'Reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019 - San Jose, California
The O’Reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference San Jose 2019 was some of the world’s top AI practitioners …