Presented by Ishant Nayer, Sr Data Scientist at Instacart
Being a data-driven company, Instacart realizes the power of good quality data. While trying to maximize the efficiency of data consumption by all work streams such as recommendation systems and availability systems, we are trying to make our Catalog the best in the world by delivering precise information to all our end-users including shoppers and consumers.
This session will cover the following areas:
1. How we used data science to auto-detect inconsistencies in the data attributes of millions of items comprising the Catalog, in real-time.
2. How we defined and utilized North Star metrics to optimize data quality of our Catalog
3. Different approaches being used to deliver a great customer experience.
Table of contents
- Title: Improving the Worlds Largest Online Grocery Catalog: A Data Science Story
- Release date: September 2019
- Publisher(s): Data Science Salon
- ISBN: None
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
The Open Data Science Platform
Presented by Andy Terrel at Numfocus NumFOCUS currently represents 26 sponsored and 24 affiliated open scientific …
The Art of Leadership
Many people think leadership is a higher calling that resides exclusively with a select few who …
Strata Data Conference 2019 - San Francisco, California
Thousands of the data scientists, analysts, engineers, developers, and executives converged at the Strata Data Conference …