Join us for a special conversation on multicloud with Sam Newman and software architecture pro Gregor Hohpe. They’ll chat about the benefits and challenges of multicloud architecture within the context of thinking more critically about lock-in and vendor selection. They’ll also dive into the potential challenges of hybrid/multicloud solutions, including latency, the cost of avoiding lock-in, and the difference between building a hybrid app and having a multicloud strategy.
Sam and Gregor will spend a few minutes covering the trends that are influencing infrastructure, then tell you what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve.
What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Explore the origins of, need for, and challenges around cloud solutions and strategy
- See what’s coming next for infrastructure and ops
This live event is for you because…
- You want the chance to ask Sam Newman and Gregor Hohpe your questions around cloud strategy.
- You’re looking to improve your systems and mitigate weaknesses.
- You want to become well-versed in the foundations and best practices of working in the cloud and on-premises.
Table of contents
- Title: Infrastructure and Ops Hour with Sam Newman: Multi-Cloud with Gregor Hohpe
- Release date: September 2021
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920623847
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Building Microservices, 2nd Edition
Distributed systems have become more fine-grained as organizations shift from code-heavy monolithic applications to smaller, self-contained …
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …