Join us for a special conversation on Kubernetes with Sam Newman and longtime DevOps pro Patrick Debois. They’ll discuss DevSecOps best practices, how to develop a security-focused approach to your organization’s software development, and the trends that are impacting your organization’s deployment practices and culture—along with insights intended to help you learn how to approach the most challenging aspects of building and managing evolving software needs.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
- Explore the origins of DevSecOps
- Understand why DevSecOps is needed
- See what’s coming next for infrastructure and ops
This training course is for you because...
- You want the chance to ask Sam Newman and Patrick Debois your questions about using DevSecOps.
- You’re looking for ways to use DevSecOps to support your production goals.
- You want to become well versed in the foundations and best practices of pipeline creation and deployment.
- Have a pen and paper handy to capture notes, insights, and inspiration
- Read DevOpsSec (report)
- Watch Spotlight on Cloud: DevSecOps Lessons Learned with Zane Lackey (video, 58m)
- Read Securing DevOps (book)
- Watch “Security Is Everybody’s Job” (recorded Superstream session with Tanya Janca)
- Read “Welcome to the Agile Revolution” (chapter 3 in Agile Application Security)
Table of contents
- Title: Infrastructure & Ops Hour: DevSecOps with Patrick Debois
- Release date: May 2021
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920562481
You might also like
Generative Deep Learning, 2nd Edition
Generative AI is the hottest topic in tech. This practical book teaches machine learning engineers and …
The Staff Engineer's Path
For years, companies have rewarded their most effective engineers with management positions. But treating management as …
Terraform: Up and Running, 3rd Edition
Terraform has become a key player in the DevOps world for defining, launching, and managing infrastructure …
Designing Secure Software
Designing Secure Software consolidates Loren Kohnfelder's more than twenty years of experience into a concise, elegant …