Join us for a special conversation on site reliability engineering with Sam Newman and Gremlin principal SRE Tammy Butow. They’ll chat about SRE best practices and challenges, building resilient systems, chaos engineering, facilitating controlled experiments to identify systemic weaknesses, and more.
What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Explore the origins of, need for, and challenges around SRE
- What’s coming next for infrastructure and ops
This course is for you because…
- You want the chance to ask Sam Newman and Tammy Butow your questions around SRE and chaos engineering.
- You’re looking for ways to improve your systems and mitigate weaknesses.
- You want to become well-versed in the foundations and best practices of pipeline creation.
Table of contents
- Title: Infrastructure & Ops Hour: SRE with Tammy Butow
- Release date: August 2021
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920603610
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …