Time for action — using the Fill and Stroke dialog
Let's open the dialog and get started:
- Open your triangle Inkscape file again and select the triangle.
- From the main menu, choose Object | Fill and Stroke (or use the Shift + Ctrl + F keyboard shortcut).
- The Fill and Stroke dialog appears on the right-hand side of your screen. Notice it has three tabs: Fill, Stroke paint, and Stroke style, as shown in the following screenshot:
- Select the Fill tab (if not already selected). Here are the options for fill:
- Type of fill: The buttons below the Fill tab allow ...