Time for action — using the color palette
Let's learn all the tips and tricks for using the color palette bar:
- From the palette bar, click a color and drag it from the palette onto the object to change its fill, as shown in the following diagram:
- You can also change an object and the stroke color in a number of other ways:
- Select an object on the canvas and then click a color box in the palette to immediately set the fill of an object.
- Select an object on the canvas and then right-click a color box in the palette. A popup menu appears with options to set the fill (and stroke).
- If you hold the Shift key and drag a color box onto an object, it changes ...