8 POWERFUL WAYS TO INSPIRE TODAY’S TOUGH CUSTOMERS IN TOUGH TIMES AND MAKE THEM STICK!
“With Jim Champy’s well-proven gift for keen management analysis, today’s essential notions of business transparency, channel and customer alignment, and enduring cultural values become palpable, memorable, and–most important–usable.”
Alan Spoon, Managing General Partner, Polaris Venture Partners
“If you love the game of business, you’d be hard pressed to find a book with more ‘good moves’ per page than INSPIRE!”
Paal Gisholt, President and CEO, SmartPak
“Full of insightful ideas, this book is for those who like winning, who embrace innovation, and who wish to transform how they lead. It is not for the defenders of the status quo.”
Michael Dowling, President and CEO, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
“INSPIRE! provides ‘food for thought’ and insightful guidance for all companies. This is particularly important in today’s economy where even established companies are looking for ways to maintain the growth they have enjoyed in better times.”
Chiquita White, Section Head, Product Development, Procter & Gamble
Jim Champy revolutionized business with Reengineering the Corporation. Now, in Inspire!, the second book in a series about what’s new and really works in business, he takes on the challenge of inspiring customers—even in tough times. In an era of commoditization and ever less loyal customers, this book shows how to keep customers coming back.
Drawing on dozens of original case studies from companies in a variety of industries, new and old, Champy reveals how to define a consistent value proposition your customers will be passionate about—and will stay passionate about. You’ll learn how to engage a new generation of customers who value transparency and authenticity above all...how to reinvigorate your company in the face of brutally tough and creative competition...how to go beyond mere marketing campaigns to lead crusades customers want to join.
Once again, Jim Champy has given businesses actionable solutions to one of the most challenging problems they currently face: making customers stick.
How to reignite customer loyalty by…
• Bringing authenticity to everything you do
• Creating new products that reflect the best of what you really are
• Delivering new value based on convenience, simplicity, and honesty
• Nurturing your mystique
• Choosing the right channel partners
• Doing well by doing good
Want more? Check out the e-book collection, Jim Champy on What's Really Working in Business. This brand new collection contains state-of-the-art business insights from world-renowned expert Jim Champy…now in a convenient e-format, at a great price!
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1. From Tired to Inspired
- Chapter 2. What Could Be More Inspiring Than a Crusade?
- Chapter 3. What Could Be More Inspiring Than Convenience with Economy?
- Chapter 4. What Could Be More Inspiring Than a Trusted Channel?
- Chapter 5. What Could Be More Inspiring Than Simplifying Complexity?
- Chapter 6. What Could Be More Inspiring Than Honesty?
- Chapter 7. What Could Be More Inspiring Than Being Your Own Customer?
- Chapter 8. What Could Be More Inspiring Than Enthusiastic Customers?
- Chapter 9. What Could Be More Inspiring Than the Melding of Cool and Sport?
- Title: Inspire!: Why Customers Come Back
- Release date: March 2009
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 9780137016822
You might also like
Business Analysis for Practitioners: A Practice Guide
Recent research has shown that organizations continue to experience project issues associated with the poor performance …
Why Great Leaders Don’t Take Yes for an Answer: Managing for Conflict and Consensus, Second Edition
Make better decisions! Michael A. Roberto will help you achieve deeper consensus, get past groupthink and …
The Best Thinking in Business Analytics from the Decision Sciences Institute
Today, business success depends on making great decisions – and making them fast. Leading organizations apply …
The Greater Goal
One of the most powerful forces on Earth is an organization fully aligned, individual by individual, …