Tips and Tricks
Some users have their “secret weapons” when using ACID. Actually, there’s really nothing secret about any of these techniques. They can be found just by playing around with ACID or if you’re creative enough to come up with your own ideas. The more you know, the more creative you can become.
Reverse Parts of Your Loops
Instead of taking loops and other media at face value, use ACID 5’s reverse event feature to create interest in an otherwise plain loop.
1. Select an event on the Timeline.
2. Split the event by pressing S on your keyboard.
3. Split the resulting event you just made from the last split.
4. Repeat for as many events you want to reverse.
5. Select the events, then press U.
You don’t want to go overboard. ...