In this Intermediate C++ Programming training course, expert author Simon Bailey takes you beyond the basics of this powerful programming language. This course is designed for users that already have a basic working knowledge of C++.
You will start by learning about data types and initialization. From there, Simon will teach you about function parameters returns and overloading, implementing classes, and advanced class construction. This video tutorial also covers object relationships, global operator overloading, class member operator overloading, and inheritance and polymorphism. Finally, you will learn about Standard Template Library (STL), including STL string, sequence containers, iterators, and algorithms.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have gained an in-depth understanding of the C++ programming language. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents
- Data Types And Initialisation
- Function Parameters Returns And Overloading
- Implementing Classes
- Advanced Class Construction
- More Pointers
- Object Relationships
- Global Operator Overloading
- Class Member Operator Overloading
- Inheritance And Polymorphism
- Standard Template Library
- Wrap Up 00:02:10
- Title: Intermediate C++ Programming
- Release date: November 2015
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771375351