- Energize your charts with interactive and linked elements, and integrate them into a full web page
- Work with pie layouts for pie and ring charts, and stack layouts for stacked bar, single area, and stacked area charts
- Delve into simple and complex examples of force layouts
- Render maps by using d3.geo with paths and projections
- Create maps with interactivity (zoom, pan, and click) and data points
Scott Murray, an Assistant Professor of Design at the University of San Francisco, writes software to create data visualizations and other interactive phenomena. His work incorporates elements of interaction design, systems design, and generative art. A contributor to the Processing programming language, Scott is the author of Interactive Data Visualization for the Web, Second Edition.
Table of Contents
- Welcome to the Course 00:02:57
- Setting Up 00:08:41
- Conclusion 00:02:07
- Title: Intermediate D3.js
- Release date: August 2015
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491926635