Novice developers working with WPF/XAML understand the basics of how to use layout panels and controls to make user interfaces for apps that often look, feel, and function... basic. Wouldn’t it be great if those same interfaces could be made more polished, more scalable, more functional, and easier to use?
WPF wizard Mark Long shows you how in this entertaining and engaging course covering five key functionalities of WPF: Dependency properties, data binding, templates, triggers and dialogs. Master your understanding of these core concepts says Long and your Windows apps will become masterful too.
- Master the core WPF functionalities that transform apps from beginner basic to polished pro
- Refresh your knowledge of XAML, .NET classes, properties, attributes and property elements
- Dive deep into custom dependency properties – a game changer in the .NET environment
- Uncover the value of data binding to see how it will simplify the way you work with data
- Expand your knowledge of control and data templates to boost your data presentation skills
- Explore triggers to learn how to make cool things happen with mouse-overs and more
- Unlock the potential of dialogs, custom dialogs, and Windows common dialogs
Twenty-five year IT veteran Mark Long is a noted expert on all things Windows. He is a long term contributor to O'Reilly Media having authored twelve book and video titles including Windows Presentation Foundation Basics, Learning Windows PowerShell, and Securing Windows Networks.