FIND THE FLAWS
The verbs are misused in some way in the following 10 sentences, and other grammatical errors may also exist. Observe keenly, find the flaws, and fix them. Corrections follow!
- Methods of improving site security had been developed by management which included documenting site security processes and to enforce security practices.
- In three instances, responsibilities were not defined or included in the job description and were not signed by management.
- Internal Audit assessed the security controls inherent in the software as part of this review and procedural internal controls were proposed.
- If possible both the Vendor Master File and the payment file should be imported from the accounting system protecting the imported files from changes.
- Internal Audit made an examination of how claims were processed focusing on effectiveness of existing procedures and adequacy of provisions.
- Original invoices and receipts are the only acceptable forms of support for expense report items; credit card vouchers and photocopies risks duplicate payments.
- The Receivables Accountant did not recognize three sets of job tickets during the month for which the job was being performed and approved due to the job tickets not being sent and reviewed by management on a timely basis.
- May and June invoices had been counted and found that an average of 60% of the service reports contained wrong pricing information.
- A process to track software licenses will be researched, developed, ...