Overview of International Business
An exhibition in Pragati Maidan, Delhi, India∗
The chapter acquaints the readers with the nature of international business and how it evolved and developed over time. In particular, it attempts to:
- Define the meaning and significance of globalisation and international business.
- Explain how international business is different from domestic business.
- Delineate the characteristics of an MNC.
- Discuss the process of evolution of international business and its development.
- Explain the factors leading to phenomenal growth in international business during the past fifty years.
1.1 THE ...