Want to get the most out of your International Finance course?
Nowadays the value of daily foreign exchange trading is more than one hundred times the value of annual international trade in goods and services. As result of the great importance of international financial transactions, the subject of international finance continues to develop as fast as—or faster than—any other field in economics and finance. International Finance For Dummies sheds light on this increasingly important subject for the growing number of students required to take this course.
If you're an undergraduate or MBA student enrolled in an international finance course, this hands-on, friendly guide gives you everything you need to succeed. Plus, it includes up-to-date information on the latest changes to International Finance Reporting Standards, its impact on a company's overall finances, and the various currencies and institutions available worldwide.
Serves as an excellent supplement to your international finance texts
Provides easy-to-understand explanations of complex material
Brings you up-to-speed on the concepts and subject matter you need to know
International Finance For Dummies is your ticket to scoring your highest in your international finance course.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Part I: Getting Started with International Finance
- Part II: Determining the Exchange Rate
- Part III: Understanding Long-Term Concepts and Short-Term Risks
- Part IV: Conducting a Background Check: Changes in Currency through the Years
- Part V: The Part of Tens
- Appendix: Famous Puzzles in International Finance
- Cheat Sheet
- Title: International Finance For Dummies
- Release date: April 2013
- Publisher(s): For Dummies
- ISBN: 9781118591826