In this chapter, you will learn:
- What social networking is all about
- The basics of Facebook
- How to create a Facebook Profile or Page
- How to create conversations on Facebook
- What Twitter is
- How to get started on Twitter
- Case studies and tips from businesses using social networking
Facebook. LinkedIn. Squidoo. MySpace. Twitter. Bebo.
Today, social networking is all the rage. Sites like Facebook and Twitter (the two I’ll focus on in this book) make it easy for people to connect, even if they’re thousands of miles apart. But did you know that businesses use these tools to promote their brands?
Social networking is about conversations. People are having conversations all over the Internet. Are they talking ...