Twilio is a service that gives software developers the ability to create and receive text and phone calls programmatically through the use of its web service APIs. Let's start by setting up a Twilio account:
- In a web browser, navigate to www.twilio.com
- Click on the red sign up at the top-right corner of the page
- Enter the appropriate personal information and a password, and then select SMS, Arrival Alerts, and Python for the fields below the password:
- Provide a phone number to receive an authorization code via SMS, as follows:
- Enter the authorization code you receive, as shown here:
- The next step is to ...