Art is when things appear rounded.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.
—Martin Luther King, Jr.
In this chapter you’ll:
• Add text shadows and text-stroke effects.
• Create rounded corners.
• Add shadows to elements.
• Create linear and radial gradients, and reflections.
• Create animations, transitions and transformations.
• Use multiple background images and image borders.
• Create a multicolumn layout.
• Use flexible box model layout and
• Use the
@font-face rule to specify fonts for a web page.
• Use ...