1. Bailey KD. Methods of social research 4th ed. New York, NY: The Free Press; 1994.
2. Barrett J, Herriotts P. Running focus groups with older participants. In: Langford J, McDonagh D, eds. Focus groups: Supporting effective product development. London: Taylor and Francis; 2003;63–72.
3. Barrett J, Kirk S. Running focus groups with elderly and disabled elderly participants. Applied Ergonomics. 2000;31:621–629.
4. Bernard R. Research methods in anthropology 4th ed. Lanham, MD: AltaMira Press; 2006.
5. Blankenship A, Breen G, Dutka A. State of the art marketing research 2nd ed. Chicago, IL: NTC Business Books; 1998.
6. Bly S. Field work: Is it product work? Interactions. 1997, January/February;4(1):25–30.
7. Bourque LB, Fielder ...